About SERVPRO of South Richland County
Joseph & Molly Orsini
Owners of SERVPRO of South Richland County
SERVPRO® of South Richland County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO® of South Richland County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO® of South Richland County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO® of South Richland County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO® is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Directors Silver
- Presidents Gold